Want to be a small cog in a big machine? Then this is not for you!
Want to be an integral part of a small world-class team? Then read on!
We are looking for skilled software engineers and architects from all levels to join us in building a revolutionary product. Participate in the full development lifecycle from design to code to deployment and work with cutting edge technologies in mobile, cloud, virtualization, and web development.
- Early startup opportunity (equity and growth!)
- Interesting and atypical problems (intellectual challenge!)
- Long list of exciting technologies (learning!)
- Flexible working hours and fun environment (stress-free!)
- Flat hierarchy (oxymoron!)
- Based in sunny Los Angeles (need we say more!)
- We are a fun group of people. Our engineers are exceptional and multi-talented individuals who moonlight as: opera singers, chess champions, electromechanical tinkerers, executives on national sports associations, flamenco dancers, book authors, soccer referees, graphics designers, bakers, and amateur astrologists! We cherish and encourage "extra-curricular" activities and appreciate individuals who enrich our collective set of interests! Our lunch discussions topics range anywhere from nuclear physics, genetics, and molecular biology to arts, sports, and movies!
Are you the geek we're looking for?
Skills and Requirements:
Other than a solid-background in Computer Science, there are no hard requirements. We value opinionated, independent individuals who take pride in their work and, at the same time, are easy going, good team players, and accept criticism.
However, any of the following development experiences are desirable:
- Android or iOS
- Scalable distributed systems
- SPA responsive web apps
- REST/SOAP web services
- The following are pluses Significant relevant development experience
- Demonstrated versatility multi-platform experience
- Strong OO knowledge
- Pre-college hacking experience
- Advanced degree in computer science
If this opportunity sounds right for you and you meet the demanding requirements, please send your ASCII or PDF resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the person we should add to our visionary team.